Sunday, 13 March 2011

THINGS I'M THINKING ABOUT

TEXTURE+COLOURS:

I sold a similar jacket to this a few months ago at a pop up, but covered in bows. I loooove this one too. I wannit. We have a great sequin one (course) with the same colours that'll be up for sale next week.

LEATHER:

This Balmain jacket, i'm seeing it all over. I am still on the look out for my perfect black one (but less punk-y).

[Marlene - grow your hair like this - couple more weeks I reckon?!]

EYEBROWS:

Those eyebrows, those colours. Sweet shoot. Great make up.


Elizabeth, who has started modeling for us for a little while at YO VINTAGE! before she maybe moves to NYC after school. Very sweet. Her eyebrows are killer too. (Jumpsuit for sale this week along with swimwear..)


PERSPEX:



I love this whole look. The cardi (we have a similar style one for sale here) and that gorgeous long chiffon maxi dress. Those amazing perspex Chloe (?) or maybe they're Chanel, shoes.


We have a perspex box in our studio which we're always falling into (stooopid). Nique made it, it's amazing. She fixed up a chandelier inside it. Genius.


PEROXIDE/BRAIDS/HAIR:

I've just had mine re-peroxided at 220 Salon by the amazing Liberty. If you need your hair doing, she's your lady.

Abby Lee Kershaw/Versace

Basket weave hair at Alexander McQueen

Buns at Sass and Bide (and that skirt on the left - loooove it)

JAPAN:

Thinking of ways how we can donate and help. What to do to contribute.  

X
X
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment