Thursday, 14 April 2011

HAZEL COX

Tomorrow we're collab-ing up with Hazel Cox at Wieden + Kennedy.

I know I say this all the time, but she really is my favourite (ok, well one of them). She's completely mental unique (in an absolutely amazing way). She's so interesting, has a story for everything and makes the most incredible jewelry. 

A typical work day for you:
Wake and break, tea or coffee, yoga breath, emails, cat kisses, The View at 10:00, earplugs, hammer, anvil, drill, popcorn, General Hospital at 2:00, polishing metal while situational discussions tramp around in my thoughts, dying silk fibers to the perfect hue, emails, a walk, cutting bronze, engraving bad words onto sheet steel for practice while I have a snack break, packing and shipping out orders, answer the phone when Dee calls, day dream about other projects that I want to be working on with my lady pal Janet, order supplies, sharpen my tools, play some amazing air drums with my hammers to the music of WITCH when it comes on my itunes, etc…..

I popped over last week to see what's what (she's just been picked up by Anthropology in London - nice one) and what she'll be bringing tomorrow.






               

1 comment:

  1. hai i like you style :D
    oh ya visit and follow my blog http://sheila-motmot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete