Wednesday, 13 April 2011

TODAY..

...started like this:


An idea I saw on Terry Richardson's diary. High fiving. Something stuffed.  Riggghhhht.

We're doing a shoot for the Mercury Spring Fashion Issue next week and I need to represent YO!, Portland and mix our pieces with a designer's clothing (it's Gretchen Jones pieces, nice). But we don't have a shop, so we need to go out on location, do something not so serious and represent something about us. I'm not massively into the whole stuffing-a-dead-animal thing. But then I saw these at Paxton Gate.




They're like Sylvanian Families - they're already dressed and a little family..ok they're nothing like them (except for the fact I want to collect them all). These are REAL MICE DRESSED IN SMALL CLOTHING. OMFFFFG! Genius.

I'm not sure how it's going to work out. It might not. I'll show you next week, the mice, the models, our behind the scenes shoot things.

X
X

No comments:

Post a Comment