Monday, 16 May 2011

THE COVETEUR


Britt Aboutaleb, Style News Editor, ELLE.com. New York by the Coveteur

Louise Roe, TV Host; Fashion Expert. Los Angeles by the Coveteur




Joanna Hillman, Senior Fashion Market Editor, Harper's Bazaar. New York by the Coveteur
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The shoes on the left were my first Celine purchase after Phoebe Philo took over. I’ve basically lusted after everything she’s designed and treat myself to one piece a season. The other shoes are Lanvin, they’re like a moving art installation with the metal and crystal studded heel. The wallet is Chanel - too flashy for everyday but works as a clutch for evening.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>L to R. Shoes, Celine, Lanvin; Wallet, Chanel </span>#inline_04

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The feather dress was a gift from Kirk and Stephen of Canadian label Greta Constantine, the boys are the sweetest. The dress’ style name was actually “The Liz” and was inspired by me...love them. I was having a blush moment a couple years ago, thus the pink Balenciaga heels.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress, Greta Constantine; Shoes, Balenciaga</span>#inline_06
LIZ CABRal 
Fashion Director, FLARE Magazine. Toronto

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Leopard obsession much? I cannot be stopped! </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Clothing, Vintage; Shoes, Marc McNairy for Weejuns; Bag, Mulberry </span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I feel like a broken record, but I cannot sing Tom Binn’s praises enough. He is a complete and utter genius truly in a league of his own. Everything he makes feels like a piece of fine art while still being wearable, a rare combination that separates him from all competition. 

</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Tom Binns
</span>
HARLEY VIERA NEWTON
DJ. New York





Inspired by one of my favourite new blogs - Coco Rosa, I've been stalking hard//wishing I had all of these pieces//fallen in love with The Coveteur (Erin Kleinberg and Stephanie Mark - Toronto-based closet peepers behind the blog thecoveteur.com) and all the pretty, inspiring and shiny things on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment