Thursday, 29 September 2011

I HEART WOOL!

View more looks
Love my look and win



I have entered THREE YO VINTAGE! coats to the Find Fashion by Feelings Competition. Based in Australia, Woolmark are helping spread the WOOL love through street styling - an amazing idea and so many ace people uploading their fantastic woolen looks for us all to look at and vote for!

Give my look some Love to help me win and your Love could win you a $400* wool fashion pack from EMU Australia. 
AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HOUNDSTOOTH
Beautiful
AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HOUNDSTOOTH

PORTLAND, OREGON
LOVE
MY LOOK
AND WIN

Aztec Amazing-ness
Natural
AZTEC AMAZING-NESS

PORTLAND, OREGON
LOVE
MY LOOK
AND WIN


CAPE
Beautiful
CAPE

PORTLAND, OREGON
LOVE
MY LOOK
AND WIN
Share on FacebookTweet my look



Photography: Nick Wilson (first 2) and Charise Cusanelli, last image
Model: Jessica Smith at Muse Models 
Styling/Clothing: All YO VINTAGE! / Sarah Radcliffe

No comments:

Post a Comment