Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Après-ski







I finally hit the slopes for my first time out snowboarding at Mt. Hood this last week (one of the many reasons we love Portland so very much!) and although I've never been so sore in my life, I absolutely cannot wait to get back out on the mountain. Nothing beats the crisp fresh air, sipping on a brandy in the lodge, and of course looking like a chic snow-bunny while doing so. Next time up I'll be sure to slip my Portland Black Lipstick Co. bright blue lippy in my bag to recreate the above look, oh and do my best to not fall face first off the lift! 

xox, Kayla

all images via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Even though there are so many types of leather bags you can choose, I believe most of us will choose leather tote bags finally because totes at http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com own really nice design and best quality if you comparing it with the others.

    ReplyDelete