Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Minimal Prints

I have never considered myself to be an artist but much more of a doodler. Along the way I have just sort of developed an appreciation simple designs and patterns. Good thing -  because I have been noticing a lot of minimal prints from home wares to clothing that are inspired by doodle! It reminded me of a blog post by designer Lauren Winter from a while back. She gives tutorials that super original and in this one she breaks down the process of making your own prints at home. It's a great way to give old basics a revamp - time for a DIY party!  Here are some images from Lauren's blog, you can get the full tutorial on Drifter and the Gypsy

Tell us what you are into right now - we are always looking for inspiration!

- Anissa

















No comments:

Post a Comment